Thursday, August 6, 2009

New experiences...

Lately, Addison has done or experienced some different things. Such as:


I mentioned in the last blog post that she has started rolling over. Since this has started, nap time may consist of me going into her room usually more than once and seeing this sweet, innocent face, and having to roll her back over. Doesn't she look so proud of herself??


Today, I caught her staring at herself in the mirror on her activity jumper. She did this for over a minute. I guess she's taking after her aunt Ashlee and I, because we are both known to look at ourselves in any surface with a reflection :)



We went to Target the other day, and I decided to see how Addison would do sitting up in the shopping cart. Someone made her this cute shopping cart cover as a gift, so I was eager to try it out even though I knew she wasn't 100% ready to do this without my support. She did need my support several times during the trip to keep her upright. She enjoyed it for the most part, but she did cry a couple of times. When she cried, I would get her out and carry her for a few minutes, then I would put her back in the shopping cart and she would be fine again. I'm always up for trying out new things :)



Addison loves to "pet" Layla when Layla is close to her. Layla is really a great dog, and will let Addison do anything to her. I guess it helps that Layla likes any kind of attention she can get :)



Today, I decided to put together Addison's space saver high chair. I put it together in her room, and then put Addison in it so she could watch me clean the guest bathroom. Who knows, I may even use it when I feed her!


* Sorry if the pictures aren't the best quality. I've been in the habit of using the camera on my phone more than using our real camera, because it's more accessible at that time.

2 comments:

  1. Precious! PLEASE pretty PLEASE let me babysit!:) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss my addison! the kids and i watch her videos to fill the void:) she's getting so big and is the cutest thing!!! i hope you are having a good first week back and she's being good for mom. i love you!!

    ReplyDelete