Saturday, May 8, 2010

Addison is.....

GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!!!
We found out about 6 weeks ago that we were pregnant again! This was not expected, so we were blown away! What can I say, God's timing isn't the same as ours :) The due date for this baby is November 18th. So, Addison will be 20 months, when this baby is born. It's slowly starting to sink in that we are having another baby. We went yesterday for a 12 week sonogram, and everything looked good. The doctor said it looked like we were going to be having a BOY, but we won't know for sure until our 20 week sonogram. Of course, we feel beyond blessed to be having another baby! A couple of verses from one of my favorite Psalms have been on my mind lately.
Psalm 139:13-14:
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well!

Here is a picture of our newest addition from our 12 week sonogram:


14 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Wow! I BET you were reeling! :D BUT with Emmie as proof, the best things in life are often surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I am so happy for you guys!! So exciting that our babies will be due so close. it's fun to have a preggo buddy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's wonderful news! Congrats to you both and big sis, Addison! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH...CONGRATS!!! So excited for you guys! Cy and his little brother or sister will be 18 months apart, so it will be nice to have friends whose kiddos are also close in age. God's timing is always perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! What a lucky kid he/she is to join your wonderful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful! And that's great that the doctor actually told you what he thought it was!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Courtney! WOW! You are going to be one very busy Momma but you guys are so blessed! Take care of yourself!! What wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Courtney! You are such a great mommy. Thanks for sharing. I know you are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! That is exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sooooo excited!!! My one bit of advise and a way to not have a baby surprise is the use of birth control:)hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are so excited that you guys are having another little blessing! We can all go crazy together. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are so excited for you both! Addison will love being a big sister.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete