Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday at home..

We traveled last weekend, but this weekend we are at home. We got some things done around the house (emphasis on SOME), played with Addison, ran some errands, and watched football. It has been a good day! Here are some pictures I snapped throughout the day, because I've realized I haven't been taking enough this month :)


This is what I saw when I came into the living room. My two loves!


Giving me big smiles!



Layla enjoying some rest in the sunlight, which she loves.


I gave Addison her first meal with meat yesterday, and she finished it off today. She really enjoyed it! I have taken a taste of her veggies and fruit, but I couldn't bring myself to taste this...do you blame me!


Layla snuck in as I was getting this shot :)


I thought this was a silly picture.




My little toy hoarder. I counted five different toys she had snatched from all around her, which were now all in her lap :) She couldn't decide which one she wanted to play with more, so she just went from toy to toy every minute!
Hope you all are having a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big she is getting! I hate it that I haven't been able to see her grow. It is neat to read about how much she has changed your life and how you both adore her! Her 6 month pictures are beautiful! It was good to see you a couple of weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addison is getting such a little personality in her pictures! And I love her little pink bow in that curly hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really is smiling so much. I love the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addison's eyes are so pretty. Love that smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow~ she has grown so much! i love her smile and her cute hair! so glad you all are doing well, and i missed seeing you at the reunion!

    ReplyDelete