Thursday, May 28, 2009

memphis trip and other pics..

addison spending some time in her bumbo seat. i think she's going to be fair skinned like her momma :) i hope she won't mind spending time putting sunscreen on what seems like every inch of the body, so she doesn't burn.


stephen was being silly the other night, and put addison's hand near the peanut butter m & m bag like she was getting some for herself. hopefully stephen won't be upset with me for posting a picture of him shirtless....and people can't believe that addison has so much hair :)



and to our surprise...she actually got one in her hand :) she's doing more and more with her hands these days. i love these peanut butter m & m's....the only problem is that i can't seem to just stop at one!!



addison and i made our first trip to memphis last week. we flew there, and addison did great on the flight there and back. it definitely took a lot of work traveling by myself, so i will look forward to flying with someone who can help...whenever that may be. of course, we had a great time being with my family. there is nothing i love more than spending time with my family. we always have such a fun time together. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful, loving family! i am so bad about taking pictures when we are out of town, so these picture were all taken by my sisters. i wish i would have taken more pictures of addison and the rest of the family...maybe next time. here are few pictures from the week:

peyton, coby, and i at sam allen's 8th birthday part at pump it up. i even went down one of the slides, and challenged my oldest nephew, carter, in the obstacle course and lost.


presley (my niece), tiffany (my sister), and addison.


addison, ashlee (my sister), and coby (my nephew) hanging out at mom and dad's house.



addison, ashlee, and presley at carter's baseball game. it was addison's first sporting event.




presley and addison. these are the only two girl grandchildren on my side, and everyone has taken to calling them the two divas or the two princesses :) presley loved holding getting to hold addison.
next week, i have to go back to work for the last week of school, and then i'm out for the summer. stephen will be watching her while i'm at work, so i'm glad about that. i work at our neighborhood school, so i'll only be 2 minutes aways...you can't beat that! so, pray that next week goes as smoothly as possible :)
have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. i love seeing pictures of addison but more importantly seeing steven's chest was even better! :) i'll accept the kuddos for all the picture taking the week you were home, your welcome!

    ok, all kidding aside...she's a cutie and i miss her so much! presley said she talked to addison on the phone yesterday (what that really means is presley sat quiet with her ear to the phone). love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! I can't wait to see you. I didn't know you were coming for the last week!? You know you are going to miss Friday's special/office staff Celebration of Learning? It is going to be "off the hook"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad the trip went well! I'll be praying for you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, am obessed with Peanut Butter m&m's. They are my absolute favorite thing!

    I love the pictures. Addison is so precious. I think she looks just like you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok-she can have REALLY fair skin as long as she doesn't have steven's hairy chest! :) love you girl and MISS you-we MUST get together!

    ReplyDelete