Thursday, March 19, 2009

2 weeks








Addison had her 2 week appointment on monday, and her stats were:
weight: 7.7 (40%)
height: 20.3 (75%) - she's going to be tall like her parents :)
head: 14 3/4 (50%)
she is gaining weight well, so we don't have to wake her up in the middle of the night to feed her...yay!! these pictures are from the last couple of days. we've started with tummy time recently, and she got really worn out doing that. i put a headband on her the other day, and she looked so cute! she did get a little mad that day when she managed to pull the headband over here eyes, but i got a good laugh out of it. i almost got the camera out to take a picture of it before i fixed it, but figured i'd have plenty of chances in the future to take a picture of that scenario. addison has definitely been a good baby so far...she's such a sweetie i could kiss her all over (and do quite a bit).


11 comments:

  1. Man she is precious. I really want to see her. I am glad her appt went well. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks so good!! k used to do that with her bows all the time-you will definitely be able to get a picture later!
    i can't wait to kiss all over her too!
    if you don't wake her up in the night, how long is she sleeping?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Every girl needs a pink bow - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blog and pictures! I am so glad you found me on the blog. Let's keep in touch. I am so happy for you. Addison is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it so nice when they make it past birth weight and you don't have to wake her at night anymore! She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetie! I'm glad she's growing well...and it sounds like you're doing great:) Can't wait to see ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Courtney! I can't believe I found your blog. I'm so glad. I think I added you to mine a while back but I'm not sure. Just let me know what email address you want me to use and you are welcome to read mine as well. At this point, I'm not sure who I've added and who I haven't. :) Being a mommy is wonderful and Addison is blessed to have you as hers! Glad she's doing so well. She's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe! So sweet. Glad you are doign so well. miss seein ya at school. Enjoy the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww, courtney, she is so beautiful! I just love her little "A" outfit, precious!

    ReplyDelete